Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today I have officially completed all of my internship hours. I have logged over 130 hours to date!
I will, of course, continue to work here until the end of July (with more paid opportunities).

I have learned a lot here and have been able to teach my co-workers a lot in exchange. The most beneficial thing that I have gotten from this has been learning about broadcasting technology (i.e. fibers/streambox/etc).
On top of all that- I have learned a lot more in basic software like Adobe Premiere and Photoshop- both of which I had never touched- but had used similar programs so was able to catch on quickly and teach the others in the studio.

Blah Blah Blah- the REALLY exciting news is that THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE! =-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Well, that's great! I'm glad that everything has worked out for you this summer. I miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete